Thursday, November 6, 2008

Covered In Rain

- I'm so proud of my country. And I forgot how amazing it is to have a president I can respect, admire and want to follow. Or rather, I'm not sure I ever knew until now. It's an amazing feeling.

- Grading over 100 essays in a week is a horrible, horrible task.

- It's made even more horrible by the creeping knowledge that the semester is drawing to a close and I have done NEXT TO NOTHING for my final papers. Those who know me know that this is really unlike me - and it's freaking me the fuck out. I have a ghost of a topic for both of them, which hopefully will bloom into two full-blown topics by this time next week. Or I might die or panic.

- The weather is Not Good. I'm upset it will be so gross Saturday, since I'm taking pics outside and it will be all grey - and possibly also snowing. Oh joy.

- On a related note - I miss LA.

- Andy and Mashelle's birthday celebration tomorrow! Much drinking and cake-baking to ensue this weekend.

- I have missed lifting weights. It's nice to be back in the gym.

No comments: