Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friends, Books, Wine and Future Travels

This was the happiest weekend I can remember in a very long time.

Not necessarily the most exciting, or productive, or novel, but just happiest. I saw friends, I met new people, I did some work, I spent some great time with Andy, I cooked a tasty dinner, and I just felt...happy. I'm happy. After a year spent waffling between depression, denial and exhaustion, it's a wonderful feeling. I love reading again. I love my work. I am fulfilling one of my deepest personal passions - travel - in less than three weeks. And of course, there's Andy.

Friday - friends, baking, and entertaining. Saturday - relaxation, reading, productivity and a birthday party. Sunday - napping, more reading and rehearsal. And I've got a good lesson planned for tomorrow, and all (okay, most) (ok, way more than usual) of my reading done.

I'll take it. I'll definitely take it.

No comments: