Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Thoughts

- Though i maintain that we were given an absurdly small time frame given the substantial (and unclear) expectations, i'm really proud of what i managed to pull off for my recent class project, and very happy to now have those skills.

- Someday it will be warm again. Or so they tell me.

- Entourage is an entertaining show to the perfect (for now) degree - something i enjoy watching, but am not so interested in that i can't stop.

- i really, really love my cats. thought i loved my first dog, Maggie, a lot, but she was my whole family's pet, so it wasn't quite the same. i had a false alarm a few days ago that Polo had run out of the house (in fact Andy had shut him in the closet accidentally), and...i was really frightened. maybe i won't have children.

- i have already had my first legitimate nightmare about prelims. Yay.

- Having the "i" key on my computer broken and needing to cut & paste it every time is really annoying. Especially since i'm much too lazy to cut a separate letter for the caps ones.

1 comment:

mimo-chan said...

every time we move there's about an hour during which aiko hides herself so well that i'm positive that she's run away. it's one of the most awful feelings.