Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Spring better move me to *tears*

This weather is a bit much.

You know, the cold was tolerable for the most part. It wasn't as hard to cope with as I'd feared it would be, and aside from the days when my arch-nemesis, The Wind, was out in full force, I was fine. 

But then...then Madison brought out the last ten days of bullshit. A fire drill in -30 weather, a day that started off at 40 degrees and pleasant, turned to hail and horrible freezing rain, then plummeted to something like 10.  An out-and-out thaw complete with torrential rain, followed by a freeze, resulting in ice-covered sidewalks that were almost impossible to navigate. An *icequake* that registered on the Richter scale. And now this ridiculous snowstorm, which would be tolerable if A) Madison believed in efficient snow removal or B) the University had not been a jackass about canceling classes.

Anyhow.

I've been freaking-out-panicky lately, which blows, but at least I don't have Liquid Death or whatever it is Eric and Marshelle have. I miss Con. I have been going to the gym a shocking amount, and I think it's actually making me stronger (harder, better, etc). School continues to kick my ass.

And I miss my sister. Tons. Get your butt out here, Kit-Kat.

No comments: