Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm 16, Driving South From Baltimore

Today, I miss Jamie and Tom so much. It makes me so sad that they're so far away, and that we'll see so little of each other for the foreseeable future. Someone asked me today to think about the people in my life that I would say love me unconditionally; I said that my family did, and they asked if there was anyone else. I was about to say no, and then I had to amend my statement, because I realized I've basically just folded those two into the "family" category for just that reason - because I know they're there no matter what.

It'll be sweet as hell if they visit this summer. Hijinx ensue! Make a pie chart of shenangigans and Tom-foolery. And Sims.

1 comment:

Bix said...

I HAVE SAD NEWS!!! My hard drive died as a result of exposure to sheep, and it took the Sims with it!!!! INCLUDING YOUR TRUE LOVE WITH BASS HUNTER!!! :(:(:(:(