Thursday, June 19, 2008

In Brief

- Seven in the morning is much to early to wake up, but I do really enjoy my days with Chloe and Malia. While it has its tedious moments, just like anything else ("but it's my tennis racket!" "but I wanted to be the first one in the car!"), it makes me happy to spend time with this family that is so obviously happy and together, and with these girls who still love using sidewalk chalk to make obstacle courses out of the driveway.

- My other jobs continues to be great too, although it's been kind of slow lately. Everyone should come in more while I'm working.

- Having Ben here is incredible. I really hope all his job stuff resolves in the next few days so we can really get down to the business of having fun.

- I miss NH. I want to go back at the end of July when the Allens take vacation. I want to see my cousin learn to walk. I want to see the ocean. I want to make sure the view of Manchester from Shirley Hill remains unchanged. 

- Today I ran five miles with minimal walking. I am pleased.

- Nothing in my life is as dangerous as nostalgia.

No comments: