Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Wish List

So summer is underway! So far so good...I'm working for the Allen's again, getting to be more active, eating tasty fresh (sometimes grilled!) food, and generally not being in school. It's nice.

But as we all know, summer does not last forever. So...here's a list of some of the things I want to do before it's over. Suggestions welcome.

- See more movies (including but not limited to Up and The Hangover
- Spend more time on the Terrace than last summer
- Head an ice cream crawl of State Street
- Go to a Dells water park
- Get a tan
- Hit the Farmer's market at least every other week
- Make cocktails with fresh ingredients
- Get back to NH to see friends
- Take an overnight trip somewhere nearby
- Go to Chicago to see Maeve and maybe finally some of the tourist sites.
- Spend a day at Devil's Lake
- Go to the Zoo (with my friends, not the girls)
- Keep the house neat
- Get regular exercise
- Go to at least one free concert
- Go boating as often as possible
- Bring my sister out here for a week or so
- Finish my Caroline paper
- Organize my papers
- Read at least 3 Victorian novels. Hopefully more.
- Fix my bike/get a new one

That's all I got for now...I'm sure there's more though. Let me have it if you got additions.

1 comment:

a said...

3 Victorian novels? I guess that only leaves 97 for next summer. Zing!

Your list should also include "make more delicious cakes like the one Andy finished this morning"--or maybe it shouldn't.