Saturday, January 26, 2008

Goddesses of Incredibleness

Tina Fey...amazing. I've known this for years, but somehow, tonight, I am utterly in awe. She's funny, intelligent, and super-hot. I aspire to be *one* of these things. She's a marvel, and if some sort of deity or scientist approached me and offered me the chance to switch lives with anyone, I would choose her. Sorry, Tina, for getting stuck with my mediocre grad school existence. At least I have a car and a hot boyfriend.

Also...oh my god, I miss Paris. I miss it more than pretty much anything. Like, to the point where I wonder what the price difference is between my current car and a functional piece of shit, and also how much I could get for my pearls. 

In other news, tonight was very fun, "As You Like It" is a good play, and I don't read nearly enough to feel like a good grad student.

No comments: