Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm 16, Driving South From Baltimore

So I will write up the rest of my Oxford adventures soon (hopefully later today). This morning I woke up feeling a bit disoriented and a bit sad, both because I am incredibly behind and because I'm not with Jamie and Tom anymore. I lay in bed for a good four snooze cylces, drifting off and repeatedly expecting to wake up in Ed's room, with the sun shining in off Catte Street. But when I got up I was in my own messy, exploded-suitcases, things-I-need-to-read-immedietly-all-over room in Madison.

But then I got up and made my to-do list, and realized that despite the hell that is December, I'm glad to be home. And then I put on "Boten Anna" and realized that Jamie and Tom are always going to be my best friends and the 6 month interlude will only make the June tour that much more exciting.

No comments: