Sunday, July 6, 2008

A-Bars and LA

I had a big longer entry in progress about this weekend and all the A-bars and hilarity it contained, but really, it comes down to several small points:

- I went out WAY too much this week and spent too much, but it was really fun.

- Rebecca from work is awesome. The organic growth of our friendship seems promising. Going out for her birthday (twice!) was really fun, and it's nice to branch out like that.

- Work is slow, but it's going well regardless.

- My brother is great.

- I know learning Latin is useful and all, but I have begun bearing a grudge against this dead language for stealing all Marshelle's summer hours. Stupid Latin.

- I'm 95% sure I'm going to LA at month's end. Buying tickets today or tomorrow. Sun, ocean, superficiality and Kate Tatem. A winning combo.

Now it's time to clean the kitchen and go running. Happy weekend, all.

No comments: