Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Haikus = Instant Hilarity

It's true, you know. Just check out Kingdom of Loathing. They're really borderline trendy these days.

Nothing to report really, just kind of moving along. Getting really excited for my trips, even though neither of them is exactly close. Had a really good class today with MBD; I'm optimistic. Didn't read as much as I should have today, but I'm pretty far ahead at the moment, so as long as I chase down the books for Friday I should be ok. Tomorrow I'll probably start my reading for next Monday. Talk about a 180 from undergrad...I *never* did all my reading, with the possible exception of my JLo and Manson classes. Although I don't think I read all of Harlot High and Low, so who knows.

Not looking forward to Tom switching time zones on me. Stupid GMT.

So yes. Generally things are going smoothly, although I'm a bit lonely. I'm sure it will pass...now if I could only be sure that *I* will pass.

No comments: