Monday, October 15, 2007

All My Friends Say That Of Course It's Gonna Get Better, Gonna Get Better

I am refusing to waste time today (other then my 1 1/2 hours at the gym, of course), but I wanted to post briefly and say that...

A) Jessie and Kristiane's party was awesome. Jessie got adorably drunk, I got to dance without feeling (too) stupid because lots of other people danced too, and at the end of the night Renee was in my bed. It was pretty close to ideal.

B) It took me 6 hours to do my Festa presentation. Not including the two and a half hours it took me to initially read and take notes on the article. This does include the time I spent freaking out however. I'd probably still be freaking out and staring at a blank screen labeled "Wilson Handout" if it weren't for the help of two people. Jamie was *unbelievably* supportive and helpful, basically walking me through the article (which she'd read years before for her thesis) and, when I kept freaking out, actually feeding me bullet points at times. I feel like I should include a dedication on my final handout. Also deserving of a mention in the liner notes of my Island Race project is Eric, for talking to me in a really rational and helpful way and breaking through my shell of utter panic. Thanks guys.

C) I love eliptical machines and abs classes.

1 comment:

Bix said...

I just want a blow by blow account of how the presentation went!