Sunday, October 21, 2007

And the Other Shoe Drops

Today I am not productive. All I want to do is go home, maybe take a nap, maybe take a nap in James Madison Park because it's so nice out, eat some cookies and generally relax. I'm forcing myself to sit in the library right now, but there's no way I can work on papers today. Reading is all I can manage, and even that's tough. I plan to read to page 55 of the book for my Comp review, which will make me 1/4 finished, then either read for MBD or go home. I had made big plans to write more seminar paper pages and edit for Festa, but I can't handle postcolonial shit today and I still haven't brought myself to look at the draft again since that meeting on Thursday.

So...reading. Then dinner, laundry, reading, Marshelle, bed. And maybe a lil' bonding session with Marissa in there too.

I wish I was smarter.

No comments: