Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Off topic, but...

So I'm in Memorial and I SWEAR I am going to get lots done, but I wanted to write that, in reviewing Stickies from various meetings with professors lately (I am a huge Stickies devotee), I came across the following notes (from different sessions, but the same ideas):

- "I need to start listening more in this class, huh? Oops."

- "awkward. he's so, so awkward."

- "shit, the press is on now."

- "you have no idea what you just said, do you?" (directed at self)

- "fuck. fuck fuck."

- "didn't I already explain that? *kills self*"

- "*kills self*"

- "*stabs self in face*"

- "Why am I not a cocktail waitress instead?"

Yeah. Just a little insight into the kinds of things I think when I'm conferencing with the great minds that are my professors.

1 comment:

mimo-chan said...

so i'm kind of curious about who the awkward comment was about.....