Sunday, October 7, 2007

Your Heart Won't Heal Right If You Keep Tearing Out the Sutures

...that about sums it up, really.

This weekend's been good. Nothing will recapture that feeling of newness and awe that I always seek to recapture when fall begins to creep in, but between the fondue party, the new plans for this summer, the early morning texts and the trip to the grocery store that give it all meaning, it could have been worse.

As I said tonight to a few people, it's like the 5 stages of grief lately, with school. And I think I'm almost at acceptance.

Nostalgia is the worst drug. It's addictive, unavoidable and the comedown is terrible.

And to reply to one commentator on tonight...there's t-shirts and t-shirts.

...I've had a few too many drinks to be posting. So we'll just end it here, before my thinly veiled comments begin parading about in the nude.

No comments: