Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Angel

Listening to the soundtrack, which somehow imbedded itself in my mind, I must see Lust, Caution again someday very very soon. If you want to watch with me, let me know. Even if you don't like it as much as I did, you'll know you saw a movie that touched me unexpectedly. And I always find getting that insight into others in interesting. My mother, for example, was inexplicably moved by both The Truman Show and The Talented Mr Ripley, so much so that she went to both several times alone in theatres. I've been to movies alone - it doesn't bother me - but I didn't go to LC alone again after seeing with Rush, and I wish I had. I just...it's awesome. I have to buy it and watch it again.

2 comments:

Billie J. Pilgrim said...

Psh. An Ang Lee movie? I will totally see that.

mimo-chan said...

yeah, i'd get on that too.