Thursday, April 3, 2008

Is It Worth It? Lemme Work It...

So I can tell it's getting down to the wire, because I'm sitting here in Thieves with a stack of books for my HD paper (aka a panic attack disguised as pages) in front of me, and I'm blogging. Oh boy.

Today was alright, aside from the fact that I now have to work on this godforsaken paper. I went to the gym quite early, had a very tasty lunch with Andy (but no strenuous chewing!), enjoyed a good discussion in class, and received numerous heartwarming and hilarious messages from Chris Burns, a college friend I hadn't talked to in awhile. He's managed to somehow, despite living New York City, meet one of Con's best friends from home, and so we conversed about that, and about a few very memorable a cappella moments, and a few other memorable moments that did not involve a cappella but did involve copious amounts of rum and Cruel Intentions. Ah Chris. Ah college. Those were the days. So now I'm thinking about whether or not it's feasible to swing through NYC for a few days this summer to relive the magic that is the Tarsa-Burns tag team. AC, you've never seen me like this!

...school blows. I can see DC next weekend, but I can't think about it without dread. I can see summer in 6 weeks (6 weeks! God I'm fucked) but can't imagine it arriving without 1) failing something, 2) taking at least one incomplete or C) totally losing my mind. Or all three! I have been a triple threat lately, so we shall see.

I will now watch the video of Kevin's last 10 ham-filled seconds, then read MoV again, then probably panic so much I can't breathe and have to walk around outside, where I will be murdered, because apparently Madison is like that. Go Becca go.

No comments: