Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Take This Sinking Boat and Point it Home

The Once soundtrack is still so awesome.

Pros: I think I have a topic for Shakespeare. I go to DC in a week and a half. It's my birthday soon. It will be 50 tomorrow. I have sweet friends. Tom was born 23 years ago today. Kevin barfed ham this weekend. My gym/new eating is working reasonably well. There are 6 weeks left of school.

Cons: My mouth hurts. I have to write 10 pages of my paper in the next week and a half. I'm about to be a year closer to the grave. It's still not fucking spring yet. Tom and Jamie are far away. I'm getting bored with the gym. There are 6 weeks left to write my three papers, give a presentation and write two more email posts.

It's about an even split. Indian soon is a plus, as is lunch with Andy tomorrow. I'll make it, I think. Just got to take it slow.

No comments: